March 07, 2014
01. - Sweet pots, homemade mayo & pickles? What is better than that? Answer: nothing.
02. This cup is beautiful.
03. Check out this place. It's pretty much perfection!
04. I have a thing for candles and I imagine this one is lovely.
05. Baby I'm Bored car sticker! I remember seeing this on someones blog before but couldn't ever trace it back, then yesterday I found it again. I'm hoping it's a wink to Mr Dando. Hi Evan, I'm still here ;)
06. Ray Bans. Ahhh, these perfect Ray Bans.
Happy Weekend folks :)
March 05, 2014
Everyone (me included) is so desperate for the Winter to be over, that Spring brings with it such great expectations. Today, even though we did actually wake up to a frost we were treated to a beautiful Spring day, full of sunshine and crisp blue skies and it got me thinking.
I'm going to enjoy these next couple of months of warmer times, and I'm especially looking forward to taking more walks with the kiddos, eating a lot less stodge, drinking (& creating) some interesting waters' to keep at hand, and planting a whole bunch of stuff to get cooking with throughout the summer months.
Ahh, I do welcome March!!
What are you looking forward to?
original images: pinterest
February 28, 2014
01. GO HERE - I don't think there is a thing wrong with Le Bal Cafe. I know i would visit if I was local!
02. DO THIS - Have you heard about Bullet Journal? I love lists, I make lists, I lose lists. This helps me be on top of five peoples' busy schedules! I'm so glad I heard about it.
03. EAT THIS - A Bahn Mi bowl? Yes. Yes indeed. This will be happening at some point in my kitchen over the next week (and forever more I should imagine), because we are still Sriracha obsessed here!
04. WEAR THIS - I think it's fair to say that I have total hair envy.
05. D.R.I.N.K - Ding ding! It's blood orange bourbon time! TFI Friday...