May 17, 2013
1. Awwww sweet.
2. A new-to-me blog :)
3. Mmmm interesting!
4. Love this boy :)
5. Shoes in my fave colour palette? Hell yeah!
6. Are you ready? I'm ready!
7. My life needs more Dragon Fruit in it.
8. Go on, swish up some clogs.
9. I want a workspace EXACTLY this colourful.
10. And so what? I'm having fun anyway!
May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013
We eat loads & loads of
It's obviously good because they are amazingly good for you aren't they, these giant golden nuggets? But what is bad/boring/samey is that I always get stuck in a foodie rut with them.
You see, if something works for me in the kitchen and I know how to do it so well that I could make it blind folded, then the temptation is there to keep on churning it out the same old way. That means that whenever we eat sweet pots it's either baked with lots of different toppings (my fave is soured cream & rose harissa!) or we have them this way.
Then a couple of months back i saw this recipe on my favourite fail-safe / go - to food blog Shutterbean and I started making them Tracy's way instead. They are pretty damn good and because they aren't quite as spicy as my other ones, the kids aren't scared to dive on in.
So here you go, here's how to make them (doh!) Well, it would be rude not to share...
May 10, 2013
1. Check out the beautiful Collectiv42. It's a new vintage retro shop set up by one of my besties Soraya :)
2. I'll be making this chicken tostada salad this weekend.
3. I love this saying, and now I waaaaaant that print.
4. I would have loved to attend this Letterpress Craft Night. But y'know a 12hr plane ride would have been a little excessive!
5. When we jiggle the bedrooms around here, I want this paper in our bedroom. And now i'm impatient and C will be rolling his eyes back into his brain. Ha!
6. Speaking of bedroom changes I think I may order these for the girls room!
7. It's Mothers Day in the US this weekend (Happy Mothers Day!) and i think they should all be treated to a class of Raspberry Rose Fizz. Actually, so should us UK mamas, why not?!
8. Wedges. Can't stop, won't stop (can't walk).
9. New iphone case? Love this one.
10. True. Just be NICE.