1. I love a good coffee (although I'm more obsessed with tea, green with raspberry if you're making) and what better way to make it than in one of these Pantone Espresso Makers. Coming to the UK soon, hurrah!
2. I am in desperate need of some new cons. I worked out that the ones i wear day in, day out were actually bought 11 years ago when we were in L.A - 11 years!
3. I really really really want a Kanken Mini in Uncle Blue. I'm a bag girl (shoes? Yawn) and these are just too cute. I love, no scrap that, I NEED this bag. Of course I do.
4. Flowers. I love peonies, and every birthday needs flowers. Simple.
5. My kitchen is crying out for a new radio. I love the radio and it is on permanently. My listening schedule goes like this: 6:30 - Radio Two for Chris Evans then over to Six Music for Lauren Laverne followed by Radcliff & Maconie after which I listen to a little Steve Lamacq before switching back to R2 for some Simon Mayo action followed by the evening spent with Jo Whiley.
Oh yes, it's all serious high brow stuff y'know. My favourite radio day though is Saturday, and woe betide anyone who gets in the way of my favourite Liza Tarbuck. She is hands down my favourite lady of all time! I'm cool & you know it.
6. This book. Jeeeeeez, how many times do i need to bang on about this book before it lands on my lap?! C'mon people, get with the programme.
So, this is what soon to be 34 year old Lia looks like, thank you for humouring my spoilt brattish 6 year old self. Want? Need? Rude!
This is not a sponsored post, i genuinely want all this stuff.